Happy Thursday friendly faces! I’ve been busy with University work so I thought it would be a perfect time for a random slew of thoughts!
Thank you Amanda for hosting!
1. I found this picture a while back and am not sure if I posted it or not, but I am still very much in love with the adorable unicorn believing in us! 🙂
2. Persian food is where it’s at. We celebrated our New Year last week (happy 1394!) and while I’m still drafting that post, I thought I would entice you with a few delectable images of my favourite part of a Persian feast:
The crispy, crunchy, buttery crust that forms around the rice. Scrumptious! P.S My grandpa created a very special type of tahdig you can salivate over in the first few pictures; it contains all 3 kinds of crispy goodness: Bread, potato and rice!
3. I have finally received some of the photos from our LA trip! Will be blogging about the amazingness very very soon!
4. Have you ever heard of a pugle? It’s a pug/beagle mix. I’m not sure whether I find them adorable or alieny… what do you think?
5. Speaking of dogs, I took the munchkin to class a few weeks ago. Yeah.. not the best decision ever.
She sat rather still for the first few MINUTES but then decided to explore her surroundings – much to my fellow students entertainment. I however could not concentrate at all and ended up with little to no notes…
There is another dog (the pug Kaiser) who accompanies his owner to class every day! I just received a video of him this morning and will share that with you soon 🙂
6. I managed to convince this guy to come to a big party with me at Aura a few weekends ago.
Look how long my hair has gotten!
7. I recently fell in love with Shellack manicures.
This one is inspired by the great Jin Soon Choi.
8. Sushi. It’s why I am currently broke.
Currently saving up to eat more of those tempura rolls!! Also still going crazy over cheese! I want it on everything and anything. Especially eating it pure as fondue/raclette has been rather high on my list of to-dos lately. Weird, but I am not complaining 😉
10. And finally, I realise I haven’t been posting much about the gym, dance or anything sporty lately (let alone make-up…) but I swear I have been busy moving my bod (and applying beautiful colours)! I have taken up yoga again, try to make it to body pump at least once a week, recently performed in a whirling show
and am also working hard on my flexibility.
I’ll be sharing a few posts on my current obsessions as soon as I have gotten a good chunk of work done!
Until then, have a great week!
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo