I mean, it had to happen eventually right?
Green Smoothies are SO TRENDY right now.. it was only a matter of time that I would start blending one up for myself too.. and boy did I blend up something yummy!
It doesn’t even taste healthy. It actually reminds me of a really thick vanilla milkshake! And it’s green! You guys all know how much I love green things to drink a.k.a my love affair with matcha lattes (and those are only two out of plenty of links to when I mentioned my matcha addiction…)
- few handfuls of spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut butter
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I use raw vegan powders)
- a little bit of unsweetened almond milk (to make it creamy and easier to blend)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean pods (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract (optional but makes it taste slightly more like ice cream 🙂 )
- Place all ingredients in your blender
It’s so GREEEEEEEN 🙂
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo