Over a year ago was the last time I set foot in my favourite city.
For some inexplicable reason, I have always felt at home in this beautiful city, despite never actually having lived there… Must be a hopeless romantic thing..Paris is the “romantic” mecca after all so I’m probably just drawn to its aura and vibe 😉
- Spend the first few minutes driving into the city from the airport trying to spot La Tour Eiffel
- Drink Hot chocolate at Hotel Côstes and people-watch
- Eat as many omelettes and frites as possible
- Walk to the top of the Eiffel Tower (not necessarily a must, but I do love the view from the top)
- Discover the city on foot.
- Go to the 6 arrondissement for lunch at Café de Flore
- Enjoy Paris’ beauty. I love majestic, royal cities, full of grand buildings, statues and gardens… again my inner-romantic speaking 😉
- And last but not least: Go to la Champs Élysées, window shop at Guerlain and Louis Vuitton and ALWAYS visit Sephora, because we don’t have one in Switzerland 😉
In three weeks I will be returning to Zürich to start University. I really hope I will get to visit Paris for a short weekend before though!
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo