It’s crazy really… working in beauty has left me craving less products. Weird how being surrounded by products 24/7 leaves you uninspired and uncharacteristically “lazy” when it comes to trying new trends or *gasp* removing your makeup.
I sure am glad I don’t work at a froyo store.. oh the terror of no longer wanting to eat the deliciously creamy, dreamy goodness.
Speaking of which, there is an I ❤ Leo froyo place here. Naturally we had to go…
I also had some carrot juice, cause you always need a healthy balanced meal. Protein and veg for the win!
Moving on, I have discovered some products I hope will be hopping on to my ever-growing (albeit more slowly) collection of goodies.
Now for some random thoughts for Thinking out Loud:
- THE SWISS TEAM MADE IT INTO THE NEXT ROUND IN THE WORLD CUP! In absolute patriotic manner, I made a tomato mozzarella salad a few weeks ago for their first game and designed my plate to look like the Swiss flag:
I then added basil and cream of balsamico which turned my patriotic contribution into a work of art 😉
Oh and you guys… I ate gluten-free chickpea gnocchi on the side! It was ok-ish, but I was just so in love with the idea of chickpea gnocchi I just had to share this with you!
Too bad the Iranian team didn’t make it any further… I was totally ready to eat loads of rice and yoghurt to celebrate.. now I’ll have to eat it to cheer me up… so win/win on the food front, I guess?
2. Another current obsession: fresh juice. There is a Chiquita juice stand at the train station, and when I don’t know what I want to eat on my train ride back to Zurich, I get myself a papaya, ginger, carrot smoothie with add ins like aloe vera or propolis.
Makes for one happy train traveller 😉
3. Oh and another thing: I AM IN LOVE WITH JOMA JEWELLERY! I found the cutest bracelet the other day and absolutely had to have it…
But seriously though…
4. Another love/obsession: This song
It’s so PWEEEETTYYYY! I listen to it often while stretching after my intense workouts..
5. Speaking of which, I’m doing super-well with my fitness goals! (Not so much with my nutrition because we have had TONS of press events lately, but more on that in another post!)
I am so happy that my body is getting used to the exercise i.e. my fat burn has increased since my heart rate is slowly becoming more “athletic”. I think I’m finally ready to venture in to the world of Crossfit! I seriously cannot wait to join, but still desperately working on my pull-up!
And this wouldn’t be a Thinking out Loud post without some beautiful pictures of the sky from my travels.
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo