Yaaaay for Thursday! A day where even when I don’t know what to write I’m able to keep my posts frequent, thanks to the lovely Amanda! I think this week has been a very successful week in terms of post frequency (and general happiness 😉 ) and much of this success has to do with fun, hosted blog themes like these. So, yaaay again! 😀 (I think I’m going to go ahead and dedicate this post to over-excitement due to hyperactivity a.k.a yaaaaaay seeing as I just wrote yay an obsessive amount of times…)
1. I just ate my bodyweight in strawberries. Yaaaay for summer! 😀
2. Yaay for my computer screen background at work
Oscar Wilde was such a genius. I actually just bought a book full of all the witty things he has ever said!
Yaay for fabulous people 😉
3. I got my hair cut for free on Monday at a press event and they were serving these juices. Now I really want to go on a juice cleanse and see how strong my will-power is. Anyone with me? This company apparently delivers fresh juice every morning… now that’s my kind of thing 😉 YAAAAAAY for convenience 😉
4. I love Sheldon, the Dinosaur who thinks he is a turtle (his shell is an acorn)
I also love Cyanide and Happiness. My group chats (parents, sometimes best friends (yes, they suffer from to my excessive picture sending 😉 )) have been receiving loooooooads of those recently…. yaaaay for internet and time on the bus to check it all out 😉
5. yaaaaaaaay for Aunties.
I’m trying to move into an apartment this weekend but am having absolute trouble with the moving companies… so I probably won’t be able to move in this weekend after all 😦 Such a stress when they cancel because “Saturday doesn’t work after all because they don’t work then and that had slipped their minds” -.-
But my auntie saved the day and is constantly thinking of ways to help! I’m so thankful she is here and is trying to do everything she can! I don’t know how I will ever be able to return the favor…
7. Yaay for weird stalker goats as my neighbors… they always make me laugh at the way they stare at me when I’m out with Seti 🙂
Rivella has reinvented themselves. Yaay for new flavors of my fav Swiss drink! 🙂
9. I had another Matcha Latte today and discovered a pretty cute barista working there……. so, uhm.. YAAAAAY for new favorite Cafés 😉
10. Yaaay for my first weekend in Munich, where I get to celebrate my twin cousins’ 8th birthday! I’m so happy I finally get to spend quality time with my family. I even played soccer last night and shamefully wasn’t able to successfully pass the ball to my 10-year-old cousin/soccer champ.. It was fun though!
Have a beautiful Thursday 🙂
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo