Big shout out to Amanda (like always) for hosting my favourite Thursday post when inspiration fails to enrich me 🙂
1. It’s official: I’m going to be in Munich until the end of August working for MADAME. The reason I decided to deem it official now is that I finally have a room I can call mine 🙂 I found a small place near the office and will have two adorable roommates. I am so excited and cannot wait to discover more of Munich by actually living with students!
2. My skin is breaking out for the first time in forever. My diet has been wacky and I’m not doing any sports. I’ve been trying to detox, but am failing miserably… all goes well until 3pm when I NEED chocolate, or nuts, or rice.. anything but fruit/veg… I don’t know what to do. Someone help? I blame cheesecake.
4. I saw Klangkarussel live last Friday with my best friend. You guys know Sonnentanz, right?
5. Speaking of best friend, I mentioned I might be eating sushi without him (“I might be having sushi without u”). His response: sshi
I was in hysterics (note: this is in Swiss German 😉 )
6. two words: THEY’RE REAL
That’s right my friends, I’ve finally tried out Benefit’s famous lash product. And let me tell you, I am one happy beauty-freak 🙂
I’m not sure if it was the mascara itself or the fact that it was just opened and therefore not yet clumpy, but my lashes looked noticeably different!
Here’s what they looked like at New Year
All clumpy and stuff 😦 I guess I really shouldn’t still use 4-year-old mascara (I only use it when I go out).
7. I have found the most delicious raw chocolate bar.
It’s made with coconut butter! Again.. in love 🙂
8. I pass by this view on my train drive to and from Zurich.
9. I may not have eaten much chocolate over Easter, but I did enjoy this bunny filled with dark chocolate truffle.
The ears are always first to go…
I don’t know what it is, but I cannot travel without food… and for some reason I prefer foods I generally never eat! Generally I don’t travel often, so it is ok to make exceptions, but now I’m “eating not-clean” more often than I should…
10. I am in love with driving…
This car is my new soul mate! It’s got seat warmers and everything.. what more could a girl want? 😉
That’s all for now! Have a lovely Thursday 🙂
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo