It’s been one of those weeks… blogging seemed like a chore and I just wanted to hide away in my bed and travel back in time a few years to when I was a little girl and had no troubles or cares in the world.. but alas, I’ve had to put my big girl pants on, and am back full of energy for every task that lies ahead!
1. I ate manchego cheesecake with my grandparents
2. I’ve finally returned to where I belong; I now live at the dance studio again. I went to my first class last Friday and then went again Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Tonight I’m planning on going to the gym (where I haven’t been in a while either….) and tomorrow will hopefully get to a body pump class! Life is good
3. Speaking of dance… this is how I bow and run off stage after dancing like a Turkey (long story short, I performed the Tale of the Turkey Prince at SLC and have finally received the video!)
4. I filmed my dog making weird noises in her sleep. The funniest part is at the end where her sister looks at her like she has gone crazy and she then realises she is being filmed and stares in to the camera… priceless.
..also I have some pictures of them all comfy in their sleep.
5. I have FINALLY used my Marc Jacobs Nail Polish; Le Charme.
6. Leaving for America didn’t just leave a dent in my dance frequenting schedule, it also left me an irregular at my favourite Thai Restaurant in Zürich. I hadn’t been since returning home and have gone three times in this last week… the best part of going again wasn’t the food (though it was just as amazing) it was seeing how happy the staff at the restaurant were to see me! Everyone asked how I was, told me how they missed me and kept offering me free glasses of pink champagne and dessert! I guess it really does pay off to be a regular for over 14 years… 🙂
7. From all my Starbucks visits, you might deduced that I’ve gone matcha crazy. My dad picked up on that and found me Matcha Chocolate! Yumm!
I’ve also gone as far as adding it into my smoothies too (matcha powder, not chocolate 😉 )
8. I sometimes go to Pilates with my dad! The last time I went, this little doggy wanted to join in on the fun too! He is so cute, I can’t stop taking pictures! So now I will be raving about 3 dogs in my blog posts… oh the horror.
9. I got my hair cut!
It’s short in the back and long in the front!
10. The sky in Zurich is great for pictures lately…