I ran out of my favourite foundation today and lost my inspiration to blog about my makeup selections for Beauty to the Pointe.. so what to do when you don’t know what to write about? Join a linkup as fun as this one! Thank you Amanda for hosting!
1. My work out goals for 2014 started off badly, but now that I decided to make myself a fixed schedule, things have been more “smooth sailing”. I made it to the gym twice this week and will be going again tomorrow. Today was a much-needed rest day!
3. I have found a really nice nail polish remover, and while things like Liquid Sand and Glitter are still really hard to remove, it leaves my fingers extremely soft.
I can’t wait to try other Josie Maran products!
4. The Matcha Green Tea Latte has made a return twice since last week… there is no hope! 😉
5. I have the cutest dogs in the whole entire universe. Yes, I may have mentioned this before, but I’ve been hanging out with them a lot lately and they never fail to be CUTE! Check my phone – all recent pictures are of them (or of food!)
I caught her working on my computer….
They both hug the blanket! SO CUTE!
Checking up on me… 🙂
6. I am in LOVE with this tea from Teavana. It is called Choco Caramel Sea Salt. Why don’t they have a store here?!
7. I’ve changed my nail polish three times this week. That means my next three Manicure Monday posts are already written and ready! Now that’s what we call well prepared 😉
9.Class at Sarah Lawrence starts soon again and it will be really weird not going back. I really miss my friends back in New York and while I know that it is the right thing for me to stay here, I will be missing staying up late with a group of friends talking and meeting up with everyone at lunch. I’m glad though that I mainly miss the social aspect, because that is possible to keep up from a different country!
10. Our Christmas decorations are going back into the cellar tomorrow. I don’t know how I feel about that… the Holidays are officially over…
Thans for reading! With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo