I came across this “Would you rather” post on a Perfect Masquerade and Ginger Loves Makeup. Thank you so much Rebecca for the tag! It was hard to resist answering all these fun questions! Feel free to join in too! 🙂
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Although mascaras and lipsticks aren’t a part of my daily makeup, they still play a vital part in my party makeup, and I could never imagine going out without false-looking lashes! And don’t even get me started on eyeliner.. I live for it – how else would I be able to pull of my signature “winged eyes”?! Definitely would be able to live without eye shadows.. they are purely embellishment 😉
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmmm.. tough question. I used to have super long hair and wasn’t ever really allowed to cut it. To this day my mom freaks out whenever I go to the hairdressers: “Your hair is too short!” (when it is over shoulder length..). I do enjoy long hair, and I think I’ll go with never being able to cut it again. I have a friend from India who has never cut her hair and it really is beautiful and not that hard to manage – plus, to me, it is more appealing than chopping it all off!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink – who doesn’t like the idea of romantic, rosy cheeks like in the fairy tales?
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Oh god. I think I would have to split it in half! I mean, honestly, I know I should be saying clothes, because I’ve technically got enough makeup to last me a couple of
months years… That just goes to show where I spend the majority of my money, so the cosmetic-holic inside of my would definitely go with makeup over clothes…although I wouldn’t mind having another Miss Sixty shopping spree.. 😉
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
When push comes to shove, I’ll go with eyeliner as lipstick. You never know what situation you might be in where this would come in handy..
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
SEPHORA!!!!!! Must I remind you I have a VIB ROUGE MEMBERSHIP CARD? I basically live in SEPHORA!!!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Hmm.. I mostly do a lot of eye makeup and tone it down on the lips (albeit I do love the classic red from time to time), so I think if I had to, I would survive just fine with my Bebe Young Care Shimmer Chapstick (although I do love the Clarins Red)
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Easy. Take summer clothes + tights/leggings –> winter outfit!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
My parents always pick on my for my brightly coloured nails.. those are definitely my go-to. Shamelessly I don’t really care about nail trends and “what is right”
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Ugh. Don’t like this one. As mentioned above I love the Bebe Young Care chapstick. I have yet to find a respectable replacement. Eye products.. well I have my favourites but seeing as they have changed over the years I guess I could give that up…(I will never give up my GIVENCHY mascara though. NEVER!)
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Easy. When I’m not wearing my hair down, I have it in a ponytail. It’s the only reasonable ‘do for sports. Plus, I have never managed to make the messy bun work for me… any tips?
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Bare Nails? I can’t. Stop the torture. I will never be able to erase the idea out of my mind! (answer your question enough? 🙂 )
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Neither. I have learned to love my Persian Eyebrows. Seriously, it used to be an issue…feel the love people!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Oh god. This question… well. I did survive a few months in theUS without using much makeup… so I guess I could do it. I don’t know for how long, but I could. Now, no nail polish.. that is a definite no no 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxox