I’ve been enjoying these link-ups lately. Since I’m currently working on a Beauty to the Pointe post, I thought I would join in on the fun and write down some of my thoughts this Thursday 🙂
1. I went to the cinema twice this week
For someone who doesn’t go often, I managed to watch two movies within three days. The first was the Hobbit, and the second Fack Ju Göthe (hilarious)! Popcorn was a definite must – both times 😉
2. I’ve finally gotten my hands on the elusive “Cupcake”
One I read about the Lush Facemask “Cupcake” on A Perfect Masquerade, I’ve been frequenting the Lush locations in Zurich in hopes of finally being able to purchase it. Every single time they were sold out, until today.. when I bought the last one! Can’t wait to try it!
3. My current go-to drink at Starbucks is a Matcha Green Tea Latte with Soy Milk, without Syrup
And I’ve had it twice this week so far…
4. I went to the mountains for the day and didn’t quite finish unpacking my suitcase..
..and this is what happened 🙂
5. I need to write a new Therapy for the Conceal-a-holic post because my list is growing and growing
What do you think of this lovely nail polish?
6. I’ve been spending a lot of time in town this week and took moments to really appreciate the beauty of the city
my old high school
7. One of my closest friends from SLC sent me this precious Ballerina Necklace for my Birthday
8. I’ve fallen in love with Ed Sheeran’s I see fire, and am currently listening to a weird array of songs
9. Fruity Bubble Tea – Loving it
10. It’s great to be home…
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxox