Just like my strawberry cheesecake protein smoothie, this smoothie is protein-packed and good for you! Plus, it has raw cocoa powder in it – healthy antioxidants that keep you happy and healthy. 🙂 Chocolate = healthy? yay!
This smoothie tastes a lot like a chunky, chewy, chocolatey, fudgey brownie. So go ahead, make it. NOW! 🙂 It’s a perfectly healthy way to start the new year and it contains loads of good for you fats, fruit and protein!
Raw Chocolate Brownie Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of soy milk if needed
- Put everything into a food processor
- enjoy 🙂
With attitude and nail polish, Anoushé xoxo